Excellent opportunity to work as Technical Support Advisor in a new company
About this role:
Provide two tier support for B2B client system/app issues, 1) immediate response/resolution where able, 2) technical investigation/assessment and, where possible resolution. Provide accurate information for tasks passed to the Dev Team. End to end management of Service Request process, and the IoT platform. To become the point of contact between 3PM and its customers, managing expectations and improving the customer experience. Maintain performance reporting.
Key responsibilities for this role would involve
- End to end management of the Service Request Process, including fault finding and resolution.
- To investigate, clarify and resolve customer technical issues as required.
- To proactively engage 3PMs customer base to improve both 3PMs understanding of its customers, and its customers experience with 3PM. (NPS)
- To learn technologies utilized by 3PM, and to be aware of emerging technologies that may improve 3PMs service/ product suite.
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Fantastic workspace.
- Flexible WFH Options
- Working with great people
- You want to be the best!
- You'll be technology focused, with a thirst for knowledge.
- Logical and methodical in your approach.
- You'll be calm under pressure, and never lose focus of the goal.
- You'll be comfortable working alone, but just as comfortable working within a team environment.
- Customer satisfaction is your key driver.
- A higher education qualification in IT/Engineering or similar, particularly HTML, Framework (BettyBlocks/ Joomla) and JAVA script.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with trouble shooting technical issues with B2B customers is preferred.
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to be part of, Apply now!