Latest Tracking Technology
The GPS system designed for your assets
Know what's going on, whenever, wherever.
3PM Track Technology
2G and 3G networks will be phased out and your devices will be rendered useless.
With 3PM, you will be assure of the latest technology and periodic upgrades that is guaranteed with fully functional GPS system that's loaded with the features you need.
Choose from the different device options below.
Wired GPS Tracking (EO2)
Wired-in tracking with the robust Blackhawk Tracking device gives you all the tracking needs you are after with the certainty of safety and security without tampering.
Track your fleet and business with ease.
Device will need to be installed by a qualified Auto Electrician (that we can recommend).
OBD II - On Board Diagnostics
OBD II gives you the opportunity to PLUG and PLAY a GPS device.
Easy and Quick installation for those vehicles with OBD ability. All the same features as the WIRED in devices.
Track your fleet quick and easy and transfer between vehicles with ease.
If you don’t need the device wired in (hidden inside the vehicle) then the OBD device is for you.
The NON-POWERED Tracker (Oyster) is a compact, rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for locating and tracking non-powered assets such as containers, trailers, skip bins, and others.
- Self installation, simply 'place n trace'.
- Up to 5 years once daily location
- Up to 2 years detailed tracking
- IP67 water and dust proof
- Off-the-shelf, user replaceable AA batteries
- Switch from “locate” to “track” over-the-air
- Battery status and low battery alert
- Integrated accelerometer
- Track your fleet and business with ease
- Device will need to be installed by a qualified Auto Electrician (that we can recommend).