Excellent opportunity to work as Telephone Account Manager in a new I.T development company
About this role:
An exciting new position for the right person! You'll be given your own portfolio of existing clients. Be the person to build the relationship between client and Company. You will be responsible for the day to day management of your portfolio, developing a winning strategy to ensure that your clients get the very best service and response, setting the standard for this dynamic industry. Understand the full range of 3PMs product suite, identify opportunities within the Client/Company relationship, and use your technical knowledge to maintain top NPS scores.
Key responsibilities for this role would involve
- To manage a portfolio of approximately 120 business customers to increase client value and customer experience.
- To proactively engage your customer base to identify and rectify niggly issues, and upsell opportunities.
- To implement and manage a quarterly NPS schedule.
- To be the point of contact for your customers.
- To actively promote 3PM, and the 'One Call Resolution' principle of customer management.
- Prepare and deliver reports as required.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- Fantastic workspace.
- Great team of people around you.
- Flexible WFH Options.
- Customer focused, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving ability.
- A willingness to go that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Self motivated to improve your own knowledge outside of the 3PM training provided.
- Works well unsupervised, and under pressure.
- Experience in the B2B (technology focused) account management environment.
- A Technology based higher education certification, or equivalent Technology based experience
- A proven record of success in both retention and sales.
- Competent with Microsoft 360 suite (Drive, Excel, Word etc)
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to be part of, Apply now!